e-INFRA CZ Account¶
e-INFRA CZ is a unique research and development e-infrastructure in the Czech Republic, which provides capacities and resources for the transmission, storage and processing of scientific and research data. IT4Innovations has become a member of e-INFRA CZ on January 2022.
Only persons affiliated with an academic institution from the Czech Republic (eduID.cz) are eligible for an e-INFRA CZ account.
Request e-INFRA CZ Account¶
Request an account:
- Go to https://signup.e-infra.cz/fed/registrar/?vo=IT4Innovations
- Select a member academic institution you are affiliated with.
- Fill out the e-INFRA CZ Account information (username, password and ssh key(s)).
Your account should be created in a few minutes after submitting the request. Once your e-INFRA CZ account is created, it is propagated into IT4I systems and can be used to access SCS portal and Request Tracker.
- Full name
- Country of residence
- Organization/affiliation country
- Organization/affiliation type (university, company, R&D institution, private/public sector (hospital, police), academy of sciences, etc.)
- Job title (student, PhD student, researcher, research assistant, employee, etc.)
Continue to apply for a project or project membership to access clusters through the SCS portal.
Logging Into IT4I Services¶
The table below shows how different IT4I services are accessed:
|IS, RT, web, VPN||e-INFRA CZ login|
Change SSH key
|Academic institution's credentials
e-INFRA CZ / eduID
You can change you profile settings at any time.